Work with Us
Ed’s Lobster Bar Sag Harbor is hiring for all FOH positions! We're rockin' a fast-paced summer season and have a large outdoor garden with ample seating. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
The Assistant General Manager oversees the operations of the restaurant, working to maximize profitability while upholding the company’s mission, values, policies, quality and guest experience standards. They should be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Create FOH schedules and train FOH staff.
Manage and evaluate employees’ performance.
Monitor and record FOH inventory as well as order new supplies.
Edit POS with menu updates and pricing changes.
Recruit and train new employees to meet restaurant standards.
Adhere to and implement sanitation and safety regulations.
Manage the team in the GM absence.
Must be able to work in Sag Harbor, NY.
5 years restaurant management experience in high-volume establishments.
Extensive food and wine knowledge.
Experience with POS, payroll, bar management, F&B cost control and financial understanding.
Familiar with scheduling & Human Resources laws.
Hamptons experience is preferred but not necessary.
Must be flexible, able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Position available immediately.
SERVERS, BARTENDERS, FOOD RUNNERS, BUSSERS, HOSTS
We are looking for energetic, personable, and hardworking FOH team members. Must be able to multitask and have excellent customer service skills while displaying a pleasant and cheerful disposition. Part time and full time available. Housing not provided. New York minimum wage plus tips.
• Must be able to work in Sag Harbor, NY
• High School diploma
• 2 - 3 years prior front of the house experience in a high-volume establishment.
• Able to perform high-quality work without supervision.
• Able to handle money accurately and operate a POS system.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
• Able to multitask and work well under pressure in a team-oriented environment with other servers, bussers, hosts, bartenders and cooks.